Concealed Carry console mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DoubleCanopy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
_Rudy_ that is a nice setup. I was thinking about going with the G-Code RTI holster and placing an RTI wheel inside the console to transition between vehicle concealment and my hip and/or leg holster when at the ranch.

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ DKYacht:

Finally! Something to do with that worthless pocket on the console lid! How secure is it when you are off-roading?, Thanks,
Falcon (Dave)

Here is another option that looks very versatile.

http://youtu.be/tkvxIChi84s

Last edited:

Raptor85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the under the steering wheel mount for drawing, but I like the inside console mount for its combination of drawing and security. I had a custom holster made that is detachable from the console mount. Basically the holster has a belt clip, and a belt is secured with snaps to the console mount so it can be removed and clipped to my belt if I want to take my gun with me. Im carrying a .45 Para Ordinance.

I have to give Kelly Dorst at kelskustomkydexholsters.com a plug for doing a great job. It it a versatile mount that looks great. Thanks Kelly!

I had one of these holsters made for my 1911 as well and love it.....cant beat the custom molded Kydex, holds the gun firm but draws smooth as well.

Varhammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Console Vault Pics

Okay,
This is a wildcard.

On this website..I saw a picture of someone who had mounted the console vault in their Raptor.

Now, I know once you install the console vault you can no longer use the plastic tray that fits in there..

I saw a picture where the owner drilled a hole into the tray and it fits over the combo knob.

I am trying to find that picture and to see if you can open the vault with the tray in place.

It's a handy piece to distract..so any help is appreciated..

R4P70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can use the tray if you keep it to the far side. If I had a slightly smaller gun the tray could slide over it. Para Ordinance .45.

10546-mount.jpg