Cobb Accessport V3 with TCM Flashing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
phill0027

phill0027

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, Cobb Accessport is what Goose tunning uses. He is a pro tuner for Cobb and gets paid to create custom maps for your vehicle to include your mods, your elevation, type of fuel, etc. I had my Cobb Accessport and just ran normal off the shelf tune (from Cobb website that was created for my vehicle mods and fuel) for few years before deciding to have Goose crease custom tune for both 92 octane and e50.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Phil.

What I am asking is does this piece that you're selling come with GOOSE's tune and TCM tune from Goosetuned? lol. I don't want a regular COBB tune..

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I am confused here but willing to buy TODAY.

This is what Goosedtune uses? It just has the regular COBB tune? Does this come with a Goosedtune? I have a 2017 what needs to happen?

@phill0027 and @GooseTuned

Yes, The Goose uses this Cobb handheld. You can use OTS, off the shelf Cobb tunes but not any custom tunes. You would need to contact @GooseTuned for custom tunes. They are written using your VIN.

OP
OP
phill0027

phill0027

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Phil.

What I am asking is does this piece that you're selling come with GOOSE's tune and TCM tune from Goosetuned? lol. I don't want a regular COBB tune..
No, Goose tunes are specific to individual vehicle / vin, can't be transferred to another vehicle. You would buy the accessport and then pay Goose for your specific tune.

cptnslo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am confused here but willing to buy TODAY.

This is what Goosedtune uses? It just has the regular COBB tune? Does this come with a Goosedtune? I have a 2017 what needs to happen?

@phill0027 and @GooseTuned
Goosetune files are vin locked for a particular truck. This will have cobbs OTS maps but if you want a goosetune you’d have to purchase the tune from him for your truck.