CLOSEOUT: BAK Roll-X Tonneau Covers for $599 + Free Shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TruckMods.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds great! Thanks for the fast email reply and updating this thread as well. I was really looking at the BAKflips, but the price... Now the price of this roll-up makes it very tempting... ugh! Decisions.

This isn't some cheesy sales pitch when we tell you that the 36309 part number for the Raptor has the lowest inventory. There aren't many left and they are going fast so don't wait too long!

Ordered mine.

Yes sir, I recognize your name from your email. I was actually inquiring about tracking from BAK this morning. Should hear back soon! THANK YOU!

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not deal with this vendor but did buy a roll x for my 2014 raptor. I paid a little under 700 shipped. This cover was outstanding for 18 months on my truck-loved everything about it. This summer we went to the beach and I added a trac rak system to carry some surfboards which worked until we had to come home. The roll x rails and latch system corroded in the salt air and a little and I mean a little sand got in the system and it screwed everything up. If you are not near the ocean and sand, I don't think there is a better system going if you want a dry low profile solution. If you are near the ocean and potentially have sand exposure, be careful.