Carbon Fiber Shift Knob on 2022 builder?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FordPerf Addict

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Swung by my buddy's PPF shop after I saw this post to ask him about it. He threw a piece of XPel on top of the door panel's CF to show me and it made it look glossy instantly..... I will 100% be doing this as it looks infinitely better and took him very little time. I am kicking myself for not taking a pic to share with you all but trust me, it works.
if you could get a pic from him that would be awesome!

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish - I've posted on here before that the CF option was the only real let down I've had so far with this truck. It feels like it should come with the current CF option standard and have a gloss option as the buy-up. Underwhelming.
Ditto

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree, no 802A package avail on Gen3 so probably a GEN2 cut and paste website error. The carbon packages I have seen do not have a shifter carbon option on the Gen3
Agree also. I don’t think they offer two different types of CF : high gloss in the blue interior package with cf knob and loss gloss in 37 package. I might be mistaken

Duck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree also. I don’t think they offer two different types of CF : high gloss in the blue interior package with cf knob and loss gloss in 37 package. I might be mistaken

2021 CF package was different than the CF in the 37’s which was described as matte. I have the 37 and love it. Haven’t been in a 35 yet

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2021 CF package was different than the CF in the 37’s which was described as matte. I have the 37 and love it. Haven’t been in a 35 yet
For 22my the build and price configurator gives you two different descriptions for CF: high gloss and shift knob in blue interior package or
loss gloss and no shift knob in 37 package. I don’t think it’s correct

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For 22my the build and price configurator gives you two different descriptions for CF: high gloss and shift knob in blue interior package or
loss gloss and no shift knob in 37 package. I don’t think it’s correct
And it’s full of mistakes like 3.6l engine , 802 package and more