Black widow suspension set up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Because of my lack of making a decision in time to do a folding lightbar. WSI and crew did a hell of a job in the timeframe I gave them!

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Well at least you did something my ass has been to lazy to make a bedcage/light rack for mine. I'm pretty sure I'll have one for next year... maybe :waytogo:

Jimmy sure does good work!

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love the light rack. Looks great on the truck.
One quick question, looks like you still have your Bakflip F1 on there. How much does the light rack interfere with the cover?

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love the light rack. Looks great on the truck.
One quick question, looks like you still have your Bakflip F1 on there. How much does the light rack interfere with the cover?

Yes, bakflip is still installed... It opens as normal except for the last panel is not able to open.. In my case is fine since I will be adding an aux tank.. If I need to work on it you can unbolt the front panel and slid it back..

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, I knew it had to interfere, just not sure how much. I really like the light rack and even considered switching to a roll up cover so that I wouldn't lose the front of the bed.
Which light bar did you mount up there? I like the rear facing lights a lot too. Those are another reason I want to put a light rack on.