Bed liner preference

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the line-x. It took about 5 hours. Only stuff that goes in the back of my truck is dirt bikes and beach stuff.

Bossing

Reaction score
I'm still on the fence between Line-X or BedRug or the Weathertech Tech Liner... ugh.

Yeah I'm being a :baby: about it... :biggrin:

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the factory Ford spray in liner. And then I put a new BedRug over it. Great looking product and it performs really well - holds up to abuse and can be vacuumed and cleaned. Plus it's soft on the knees - not nearly as hard or as hot as a rubber bed mat.

Regarding pulling the bed bolts before LineX sprays - I recall reading somewhere (not sure where or I'd provide it) that Ford sprays over the bolts because if the bolts are removed Ford "requires" brand new bolts be used whenever bolts have been taken out.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the factory Ford spray in liner. And then I put a new BedRug over it. Great looking product and it performs really well - holds up to abuse and can be vacuumed and cleaned. Plus it's soft on the knees - not nearly as hard or as hot as a rubber bed mat.

On my last 4 trucks I've run a OEM rubber mat (the same one I got on sale in 2006 for $80) :biggrin: over Line-X. We only get 3 or 4 hot days a year up here so kneeling on a hot bed mat isn't an issue. :biggrin:

Seven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arggg, decisions decisions. I'm still waiting for my 2018 to be built so I could still make changes and take off the factory liner for something like Line-X. My dad has Line-X on his 18 year old truck and it has held up well, although there are some bare spots. We've used it for Gravel, dirt, concrete blocks etc.

I don't envision gravel, dirt, sand, etc in the back of my Raptor. Probably only steel targets or target stands when I hit the range.

I do like the look of the bedrug impact mat so I'll probably use that over the factory liner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter