BakFlip G2 $749 Free Shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed one of these on my truck and absolutely love it. I have 21 of these in stock for immediate shipping.

We are waiting for the bakbox and I will offer those as soon as they come in.

For more information BakFlip F1 : Hard folding Tonneau Covers : Tonneau Cover : Bakflip fiberglass tonneau

I picked up a Low Profile Qt and love that cover. I looked at the backflip and felt that in fully open mode it covered the back window and obstructed the view. THere are times I want to haul shit like dirt bikes, dump run, etc..and be able see out the rear window.

Whats your experience with the fully open back flip?

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you guys don't hear back from Ron promptly on those PMs, then call the Autowerks shop. I know Ron has been traveling overseas lately and I'm not sure if he's back in Chicago yet.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got a PM asking for Autowerks phone #, it is 847-498-AUTO. You can also find a direct link to their site by clicking on the autowerks logo on the right hand sidebar.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Morrie is the Shit! I bought my F1 from him last year and he is a straight shooter.:waytogo: