GEN 2 Baja Squadron Pro Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I inquired about this when we first got our SAE. It was the first thing we did "let me rip this open and check out what Baja made" and asked about the sport board. From what I was told... the SAE is based on the sport board but they have slightly different circuitry. So they probably (don't quote me on this, since I don't know 100%) used the sport board as a base to build off of, if that makes sense?

Makes perfect sense, I was figuring they used the same board with different emitters. Thanks for chiming in. I would be curious to see your results on the macgyvered SAE Pro with the shield in place, the shield should take out some of the scatter.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah I need to try it soon. I have 1 light out I need to replace. Gotta see if it failed because of what I did OR because it's just an old light that I got water in (constantly testing things out and sometimes I don't always replace my o-rings, as I should lol)