Anyone with KC hilites C40 Led light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GT stang

Reaction score
does anyone have pictures for this light bar installed ?

362.jpg

Lights « C Series Led « Ford F150 Raptor C40 Led System « KC HiLiTES: Auxiliary Lighting, Off Road Lights, HID Off Road Lights, Fog Lights, LED Light Bars, Driving Lights, Light Bars, Wiring Accessories, Flashlights, Torches

IRONMAN

Reaction score

Personally I wouldn't do it. I know I'm a dealer for KC hilites but I still wouldn't do it.
This thing would be mounted in front of your bumper and the first thing you hit would be that light bar even in say a small bumper accident.
That would be an expensive fix as apposed to just replacing a bumper.
Now if that mounted high enough say above the bumper might not be so bad but by the look of the mounts for the tow hooks that'll be low.

OP
OP
G

GT stang

Reaction score
Personally I wouldn't do it. I know I'm a dealer for KC hilites but I still wouldn't do it.
This thing would be mounted in front of your bumper and the first thing you hit would be that light bar even in say a small bumper accident.
Now if that mounted high enough say above the bumper might not be so bad but by the look of the mounts for the tow hooks that'll be low.

too late I already ordered one :party36:

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Not to shit on GT Stang but that looks like the dumbest light mount I've ever seen. Turns your light bar into a bumper.