Anyone used Costco for their Raptor purchase?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DinduMcNugget

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying a Raptor. Has anyone used Costco auto program? If so, did you save money?
Thank you.
I checked in through Costco auto. They won’t do specialty vehicles which is what they consider a raptor. They’ll answer your email and try to get in contact with you but from the 3 separate locations I tried in different states before I bought my raptor they all said the same thing, raptor isn’t part of the program. I did find the pricing list on the Costco website helpful to know what invoice pricing was though. Maybe you’ll have better luck than I did at the time, but from my experience Costco auto isn’t going to get you a deal on a raptor.

grleon65

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Costco Auto was a dead end for me. They start with dealers who are geographically close to you and it seems it can be up to the dealer if they participate. Which seemed odd to my wife and I - my wife actually called and complained about a couple of the dealers. These were GMC dealers btw as we were also in the market for a 6.2L Sierra AT4.

We ended up just searching and drilling down on cities to find dealers to browse and call. We're still in the middle of a deal for a 2019 SCREW

Don N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had seen someone mention the costco auto program, but good to know it doesn't work on Raptors, so I don't have to waste my time trying.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
have you actually taken possession and driven this alleged truck?