Anyone running different brand 35" tires on their factory 17" beadlock wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RubyDaCherry

Reaction score
About to replace the Factory 35" BFG KO2's and before I go back with the same tires, I was wondering if anyone on here was running a different brand 35" like KM3's but on the factory wheels still?

If so, I would appreciate any pictures or feedback! Thanks!

Last edited:

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope, we have a tire shop in the family and I plan on replacing my KO2s with the same at around 35,000.
Will sell the old ones used with plenty of tread left on them.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer replaced the tires on the truck I bought when they took it in on trade. They put on the cheapest ones they could fine, Nokian Rotiiva AT in 315. They were poop. Taken off at 800 miles and replaced with E load KO2. Only tire I'd consider going to besides my KO2 are the Falken Wildpeak. I need well mannered AT's for snow/dirt and daily driving.

ReconReggie19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am running 35 inch Goodyear MTRs on the factory beadlocks. Very happy with them. They are only 6 ply - C Rated. Lightweight like 64 pounds or something and have been very tough off road.

View attachment 164742
Hey WWeaver completely off subject but How The Hell do you attach pics? I'm fairly new to the forum and still haven't figured it out yet. Now back on the subject....I replaced my KO2's with a set of 35" Toyo A/T 3s. But living in SW Louisiana where there is ZERO desert running or rock crawling I decided to go with a 20" wheel set up an will be running 35 Toyo R/Ts......yeeea I'm a Toyo fan boy. Never had a bad experience with them and always get more than expected mileage from them.

Wayne Gaba

Reaction score
Replaced them with only 32k miles on them , they had a lot of wear, bought Nitto Ridge Grapplers. They look more aggressive and I think ride a lot smoother!

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey WWeaver completely off subject but How The Hell do you attach pics? I'm fairly new to the forum and still haven't figured it out yet. Now back on the subject....I replaced my KO2's with a set of 35" Toyo A/T 3s. But living in SW Louisiana where there is ZERO desert running or rock crawling I decided to go with a 20" wheel set up an will be running 35 Toyo R/Ts......yeeea I'm a Toyo fan boy. Never had a bad experience with them and always get more than expected mileage from them.

where it’s says upload file bottom middle next to post reply. i have ran several E Rated tires now and the trucks really don’t need the weight rating I carry about 800/1000 pounds off road including my fat butt and the MTRs have been great used them in New Mexico and Wyoming Hunting for about a month total Last year on nasty snow/muddy/rocky roads with no flats and great traction, but ya at 20k Miles I take off my tires and sell them for a few hundred bucks and start over usually. After about 150k miles on three Gen2 raptors i have a good idea of what works and what does not.

crf370

Reaction score
My KO2s lasted 22,000 miles. Admittedly I put them through some rougher times. Went with Toyo Open Country R/Ts this time. 45k warrantee, so we'll be putting that to the test. Done about 7000 miles so far and am happy.