Anyone have a Ford Dealership License?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

DIO

Reaction score
Gotcha. Gotta be something with that vehicle. Like I said, I’ve never seen it but sounds like it’s true. I’d say let it go. There are a lot of 2017’s available and prices are coming down. I’ve seen some loaded trucks high 50’s to low 60’s.

Yeah I think I overheard one of the guys saying something about lemon law etc. O well! I would've pulled the trigger on an 18 by now but that AG color is so ******* good LOL

TheChopShopLLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think I overheard one of the guys saying something about lemon law etc. O well! I would've pulled the trigger on an 18 by now but that AG color is so ******* good LOL

That’s what I was thinking. There has to be something with the title, but still it’s odd because it’s at Manheim. Typically lemon or anything like that would just run normal under a red light.

atomictyler

Reaction score
That’s what I was thinking. There has to be something with the title, but still it’s odd because it’s at Manheim. Typically lemon or anything like that would just run normal under a red light.

It's possible there's nothing wrong with them. I got my 2017, certified pre-owned, for $60,500 and it's fully load with everything except graphics and orange accent seats.

TheChopShopLLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's possible there's nothing wrong with them. I got my 2017, certified pre-owned, for $60,500 and it's fully load with everything except graphics and orange accent seats.

Maybe not, I’ve just never seen a used vehicle at auction requiring purchase by a new car dealer.