Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is the first truck I've seen with 37's, do you think they had to do any other mods? It looks to be leveled

It looks very level. If not running a collar, as much as it saddens me they could have just slapped a 2.5" spacer kit on it. Black Rhino didn't get much info from the owner obviously lol

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For you guys that want to try and stay close to stock offset, I went with the XD 131 RG1 , 17 x 8.5 with an offset of +25. For reference, the Methods stick out about an inch further than these.

And also a big thanks to Scott at CUSTOMWHEEL4U on this thread for helping everyone out on what wheel will work best for them.

3C9D1CB3-45B2-4E19-85B1-2FBA6A3C0FA1_zpszmt1kmpj.jpg

3222DE30-1964-4375-BCDD-44214FFA5954_zpsmbaxhpmj.jpg

123270F1-AD7D-4F58-9475-2F0BBADAC0E6_zpswvlhx03k.jpg

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For you guys that want to try and stay close to stock offset, I went with the XD 131 RG1 , 17 x 8.5 with an offset of +25. For reference, the Methods stick out about an inch further than these.

And also a big thanks to Scott at CUSTOMWHEEL4U on this thread for helping everyone out on what wheel will work best for them.

3C9D1CB3-45B2-4E19-85B1-2FBA6A3C0FA1_zpszmt1kmpj.jpg

3222DE30-1964-4375-BCDD-44214FFA5954_zpsmbaxhpmj.jpg

123270F1-AD7D-4F58-9475-2F0BBADAC0E6_zpswvlhx03k.jpg

Hey, thanks so much for posting pics of the KMC Robby Gordons on your new truck! I was hoping someone would get them and post on here. Definitely ones I'm considering. Enjoy!!!

Nordic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Expensive, but a light weight high quality forged beadlock.

Rekon XT B57 Wheels - Weld Racing Rekon Beadlocks

rekon_xt_b57_beadlock_wheels_hero.jpg

And made in US. I have done a search for US made wheels not much out there. Does anyone know if most aftermarkets are made in China? Method, Fuel etc. I have looked on their sites but they don't specify. If they are not made in US it would be awesome if we could get a group together to commission a run of stock offset wheels to be fabricated in the US. Seeing that those stock beadlocks are made in China really pissed me off.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
And made in US. I have done a search for US made wheels not much out there. Does anyone know if most aftermarkets are made in China? Method, Fuel etc. I have looked on their sites but they don't specify. If they are not made in US it would be awesome if we could get a group together to commission a run of stock offset wheels to be fabricated in the US. Seeing that those stock beadlocks are made in China really pissed me off.

Most wheels are made in China. The Fuel Forged true beadlock is an American wheel as are some other forged true beadlock wheels. If you want a street wheel, forged and made in the USA, Rotiform will make truck wheels. I've been working with a few other members to get some built. The pricing isn't terrible and they'll add a simulated beadlock if requested. They offer 17x9 and custom offsets so we could probably get close. If you're truly interested getting a group together to do a close to stock offset forged wheel, Raceline has made me a few one off sets and I get probably get them to do a run on some forged wheels if they're pre sold sets. PM me if you wanna get something setup. I could probably coordinate something for you.