ADD Race R front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You sell this yet? If not, I may be interested for a project down the road......

Not yet. I've had a rew people inquire about it but not takers. It's seems people think it's priced too high but to be honest I think I may of listed it too low so if I have no takers I'll just keep it and put my new lights on this bumper because I've decided the price is nonnegotiable. I've learned my lesson with other things I've sold for next to nothing to help people out and I'm not doing it with a basically brand new bumper unless it's Nick @Bulletnjm because he needs all the help he can get making decisions and finally getting some ******* mods done on his truck lol. But seriously if you really do wind up wanting it I'm sure we could work something out lol.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not yet. I've had a rew people inquire about it but not takers. It's seems people think it's priced too high but to be honest I think I may of listed it too low so if I have no takers I'll just keep it and put my new lights on this bumper because I've decided the price is nonnegotiable. I've learned my lesson with other things I've sold for next to nothing to help people out and I'm not doing it with a basically brand new bumper unless it's Nick @Bulletnjm because he needs all the help he can get making decisions and finally getting some ******* mods done on his truck lol. But seriously if you really do wind up wanting it I'm sure we could work something out lol.

Yeah I can't do it. The other day I realized how close I like to park to things and I realized I would end up using that light bar as a plow. I think I'm going to look for something that is more flush fit. I think your price is fine people just don't realize add stuff is expensive I guess

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I can't do it. The other day I realized how close I like to park to things and I realized I would end up using that light bar as a plow. I think I'm going to look for something that is more flush fit. I think your price is fine people just don't realize add stuff is expensive I guess

Oh ok it's cool I didn't realize mall parking lots were that tight in Jersey. :ROFLJest: You're right I don't think they do realize the price of certain things. I actually had a member PM me saying he'd give me $1000 shipping for it including the lights. They must of thought I was a moron lol. Then I looked up their profile and all 5 of their post were in other people's for sale thread trying to jew them down on price.

RV67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think your spot on with your pricing.I would have seriously considered buying this if you would have been two weeks earlier.

Also price isnt high for quality.Seeing these in person,one can tell the attention to detail and craftsmanship.........I tried showing that in the pics of my front venom.
Needless to say these also look tough w/o being bulking mass of needless metal.

I have no doubt you will sell it...just have to weed through the "kids" dreaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc