ADD overland rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It just got released a week or two ago so probably not many will have it yet. I agree though it looks really cool! Almost 2k though! That’s a lot for a rack!

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It just got released a week or two ago so probably not many will have it yet. I agree though it looks really cool! Almost 2k though! That’s a lot for a rack!

$2K BASE....just like when we bought our Raptors...just keep adding the options and your well over $3K...but sure is a prudy one,wish I had a need for one..!

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$2K BASE....just like when we bought our Raptors...just keep adding the options and your well over $3K...but sure is a prudy one,wish I had a need for one..!

Agreed! Wish I could justify it for a RTT but for that price I'll stick with my 100 dollar ground tent haha.

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For that price I'll get the rack from NutHouse Industries. They have some badass racks and equipments. I end up having my rack custom made and it cost no where near the ADD price.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
For that price I'll get the rack from NutHouse Industries. They have some badass racks and equipments. I end up having my rack custom made and it cost no where near the ADD price.

Yes, Nuthouse really does have some nice racks and trailers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc