8 BFG BAJA T/A KR Projects 17x37s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Hole Shot They work really well in desert conditions. Usually dry terrain. Not to practical in wet deep stuff. Plus they are made with Kevlar that helps reduce punctures. This is a great price since they usually sell close to $700 a piece.

Thanks do a lot of you west coast boys use these just for racing or on your dd or both?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Not that a cop is going the check or what not or how detailed an inspection might be but these are not DOT approved.

Desertrat83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to run the dot version. Guys that run them usually have a decent build. They work well on the trophy truck but they are pretty heavy for a dd.

OP
OP
INI

INI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still have # 4 left.
Lets make Deal
Have something else in the works.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Hands down the best tire for the dirt. BUT yes they are expensive and Yes they are not the best DD tire. But we all know the Raptor isn't a "normal" DD anyways.

PS. They look good too
:)

Thanks do a lot of you west coast boys use these just for racing or on your dd or both?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

DOT tires are a lot harder to come by in a 37"
Only sold a handful.
35s and 33s. No Prb. There are some great vendors on FRF that i am sure can help.

I would like to run the dot version. Guys that run them usually have a decent build. They work well on the trophy truck but they are pretty heavy for a dd.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

correct. OFF-ROAD use only
:favorites13:
Not that a cop is going the check or what not or how detailed an inspection might be but these are not DOT approved.