2102 Stock Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eco-Beast

Reaction score
2012 stock Raptor front bumper

2012 Stock front bumper like new. Wrapped up and ready to ship via Greyhound can be picked up in beautiful Odessa TX. Buyer pays shipping. $300

Last edited:
OP
OP
Eco-Beast

Eco-Beast

Reaction score
If for sale still, any photos showing condition? Thanks!

The bumper is wrapped and ready to shop. I had pics but I've switch phones and do not have them anymore. The bumper is in good shape. I wouldn't sell a dented or scratched bumper on here. However it is a used bumper. It's in great shape but not new. Thanks

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The bumper is wrapped and ready to shop. I had pics but I've switch phones and do not have them anymore. The bumper is in good shape. I wouldn't sell a dented or scratched bumper on here. However it is a used bumper. It's in great shape but not new. Thanks
Eco-Beast, I'd like to buy your front bumper cover for $250 plus shipping to Chicago area-60174. Bumper cover I previously bought was damaged in shipping process and is useless. Please communicate 847-417-8794 if still interested in selling it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.