2023 Black Raptor 2700 miles w/$18000 in upgrades, asking $89,500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AntiMattersMost

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sold my naked hard shell MY2021 37 on here with about the same miles. Still waiting for the elusive R. Also put up my #notquiteaPrius, supercharged 4Runner PRO, LimeRush, which goes on C&B next month.

Attachments

• IMG_1833.jpeg
    IMG_1833.jpeg
    166.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3447.jpeg
    IMG_3447.jpeg
    243.2 KB · Views: 54

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beautiful truck good luck with sale. Just a question about the amp running boards, were they able to activate the running boards in Forscan so they work like the rest of the F150s?

JayRods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plug n play, they just work.
I have the same question about the steps. I will be installing mine tomorrow, I turned everything on in the dash with ForScan and hoping I can control them from the dash also. I have the options up on the Sync screen.

OP
OP
H

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same question about the steps. I will be installing mine tomorrow, I turned everything on in the dash with ForScan and hoping I can control them from the dash also. I have the options up on the Sync screen.
What’s to control? Anything more than them dropping when the door opens and lifting when the door closes is a bit of overkill in my opinion. However if you are a “techie” more power to you, lol.

I hate all the buttons and sensors on all these new vehicles. Makes them ridiculously expensive and makes for more shit to go wrong.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s called we don’t gaf, give us our $ here in Ohio. Like your states position on taxation much better. Thx for the info
Yeah I’m in Ohio too… it’s a big fat ****’n scam… and even if you buy used out of state, you STILL have to disclose sale price and pay sales tax on it to get it registered. Alot of residents of Ohio just say purchase price was $1000 or something REMOTELY believeable lol

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc