2021 Raptor Price list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Current Build: Iconic Silver
Raptor - $64,145
Dist. - $1695
801A - $6150
37 Pac - $7500

Total. - $79,490

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Power tailgate and 2kw generator. Without the powerboost, the generator isn't worth the ching and I'd pay money not to have a power tailgate that I'd have to worry about dinging up because of an accidental discharge ...
Good point on the accidental discharge. Is power tech package included in the 801 package or stand alone option ?

Derek R

Reaction score
Some questions I have:

1 - We are expecting leather seats to be standard?

2 - Will the 360 camera be standard?

3 - Are we expecting the black FORD tailgate panel to be an option for standard? Or will we need to pay 6K to get that as an option?

OP
OP
KCHawkeye02

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some questions I have:

1 - We are expecting leather seats to be standard?

2 - Will the 360 camera be standard?

3 - Are we expecting the black FORD tailgate panel to be an option for standard? Or will we need to pay 6K to get that as an option?

I read the document, my understanding is as follows

1 - Yes. ventilated as well
2 - No. Part of the Tow Tech Package. comes with 801A, or you can add it to 800A
3 - You can only get Applique with 801A package

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Apple to Oranges, but I just priced out a F250 Platinum Tremor 7.3L loaded and it is $10k less at MSRP. Likely can get well below MSRP on a F250.

Less than what? A loaded Raptor on 37s?

I'd want to see a comparison between F150 tremor and Raptor.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Less than what? A loaded Raptor on 37s?

I'd want to see a comparison between F150 tremor and Raptor.
I was thinking same thing from Tremor to Raptor, but someone reminded me that the re-sale value on the Raptor will be way better.

metallikatz3

Reaction score
A 801A Raptor on 35's is about $5k more than a similarly equipped 402A Tremor. This is based on MSRP pricing - I suspect that a Tremor will be able to be had below MSRP before the end of the year whereas I don't expect Raptors to go for below MSRP until the Raptor R hits the market.

For me - the $5k difference is well worth the upgrade to a Raptor.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking same thing from Tremor to Raptor, but someone reminded me that the re-sale value on the Raptor will be way better.

True. But many won't factor in resale value when they are buying, and just want the most for what they can afford. And if you plan on modding the heck out it, you're going to avoid that 'raptor tax'.

But Tremor does not come with the V8 option either. Personally, if it had a powerboost option, I would be looking at that rather hard.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A 801A Raptor on 35's is about $5k more than a similarly equipped 402A Tremor. This is based on MSRP pricing - I suspect that a Tremor will be able to be had below MSRP before the end of the year whereas I don't expect Raptors to go for below MSRP until the Raptor R hits the market.

For me - the $5k difference is well worth the upgrade to a Raptor.

I think it might be a little more than that, but there is no doubt you're getting a better vehicle, and you'll make up the difference in depreciation value rather quickly.