2020 Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndyB

Reaction score
I got $71 over invoice, with no additional mark ups and fees. Made the dealer match interest rate I received from my bank (3.44%), and two weeks later, BMO Harris sent a letter reducing the rate to 2.85%. I know others have seen $6K off, but I'm in the Chicagoland area, and most dealers still want MSRP or above, and tack on ADM, because FU, we can!

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scored 6500 off about a month ago

see this is what I’m talking about.... 6500 off???? Off MSRP , but then what? Did they bend you over on the trade if any? Or in the finance office with a bunch of other BS ass on or a higher interest rate, or extended warranty ( all the things dealers make the real money off of on a new vehicle sale.)

RaptorRnr

Reaction score
What's up man I'm in norcal as well. Where did you get your truck? Are you bay area or further north like Sacramento
Sorry for the delay, I picked mine up at Napa Ford in April. The Ford Performance Blue trucks are in limited supply but I did also find the same truck at Walnut Creek Ford at about $2000 off MSRP in April. I also reached out to the Ford Store Morgan Hill. They didn’t have what I wanted (willing to also do Magnetic or Lead Foot). They called me a few weeks after I had bought mine to say they had a Lead Foot and were doing under MSRP. I live in the San Ramon Valley but was willing to travel to anywhere in the state.

Jon_Solo

Reaction score
Live in Jax but purchased from Woody Folsom in GA and got $4500 off sticker delivered to my house. $64500 MSRP for $60000. Based on what I’m seeing I can’t complain other than it seems one of the tires is either out of balance or has a flat spot so I’m getting a little shimmy/womp womp.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought one last night. Paid $800 over invoice ($70.2K). Sticker was $74,535. Northeast PA. Guess I got a fair deal for once.
That seems like a very nice deal especially considering the low available inventory. Enjoy the truck!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter