2019 vs 2020

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've bought the extended warranty on every vehicle I've purchase and it's always paid for itself with one repair. Most recently, my reverse camera broke on my daily and without the warranty it would have cost me $4k. Instead, it was free.
I'm a big fan of the extended warranty. I too have bought it on every Ford I've ever owned. When you sell before it expires, you get a nice fat check back as they refund you for the difference.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would say that’s a pretty good deal for a current model year truck. But now we are in 2020. I’d see if they can discount it further all things considered. I would purchase a new but year behind if the discount was good. I’d challenge them on this. Or 2020’s should come around for a discount like this. But it depends on your area and just out of it as you are. Down here it’s hard to get a discounted price off MSRP and most have them marked over. I Was fortunate to get invoice and then some last August.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It comes with Sync 3.4 firmware. Not that you can’t manually do that on a previous year. The 20’s are basically the same as the 19’s.