2019 Mirrortap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brad25

Reaction score
I just did my 19 tonight. Super easy but it required the small pins. The red wire on the mirror tap goes into the first black wire on the end. Four spaces over there is a green wire and that is where the black wire goes. I also used a pair of needle nose pliers to push them in tight, Carefull not to bend and break them though. Good luck!!

brad25

Reaction score
img_0478_4efb3418d03f681daa209bedee21d60ca8c80d46.jpg

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just did my 19 tonight. Super easy but it required the small pins. The red wire on the mirror tap goes into the first black wire on the end. Four spaces over there is a green wire and that is where the black wire goes. I also used a pair of needle nose pliers to push them in tight, Carefull not to bend and break them though. Good luck!!

Ya beat me to it. Just did it last week and it’s exactly as you describe.

KCRaptor643

Reaction score
So black wire from the mirror is the power and green wire from the mirror is the ground? Plus how do you take apart the plastic panel, noticed in 2019 models, it is different than previous years

Stratia69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this only active when the vehicle is on? My cameras have the ability to record continuous, would it need a different power source like the fuse panel?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter