2018 Raptor Magnetic and Beautiful

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP here.

Epilogue...it is such a fine Raptor. Looks and drives incredible. Transmission shifts like butter in Normal mode, with quick/crisp shifts in Sport mode. It doesn’t burn any oil. It doesn’t leak any oil. The Cam Phasers are quiet. The XPEL wrap has done it’s job; the paint underneath is perfect. The truck is detailed to a level that you cannot purchase.

Offers came. They were not sufficient for me to part with this jewel. The 50 years of frugal won out. I drove the Raptor up to the dealer, giving him the news in person that I am keeping the 2018 and cancelling the 2020.

I am very happy with this decision. I bought a full-tilt-boogie ESP from Flood Ford...8 years/150k miles/$0.00 deductible/lights & lamps/full rental car w-10 day coverage/key fob. I’ll be keeping this one for a while.

Thanks to all of you who looked, and who made offers. Best wishes in your searches for a great Raptor.

Now to decide...how much more should I mod? Or should I get a Razr? :)

Moderators, do what you will with this thread.

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome choice! I can only hope that when the itch strikes for a new one I’m in the same position.

HAPPILY EVER RAPTOR

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter