2018 Aftermarket Parts. Everything is SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumper is supposed to go on Sunday. If he backs out I will let you know.
I’m about an hour away. I guess I’d be interested in any of the parts if deals fall through. Are the factory coils front and rear or just front, at that price I’m assuming only fronts. I’m new to Raptor word, but bought a 19 and a 23 in one week. I’m unsure if I even need upper control arms(?) but know they look cool.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumper is supposed to go on Sunday. If he backs out I will let you know.
I guess I’d be unsure about the coils and my 19 having the live valve , I’m sure the answer is on this forum, but a lot to navigate . I think I saw a live valve delete kit online but no clue if you can only delete the front and not the back…. At any rate I’d definitely be a cash buyer on bumper and intake if something doesn’t work out.

OP
OP
P

psmwrx

Reaction score
Added AMS boost tubes to the original post. I also have a COBB tuner with Stage 1 and 2 tunes as well as the transmission tune. I am not certain if those are truck specific and can be used by someone else?