2018 802a Fully Loaded - TEXAS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RubyDaCherry

Reaction score
Reposting due to not being able to edit my original post.

Up for sale is my 2018 802a Ruby Red Raptor. Only reason I'm selling is because I'm moving otherwise I would keep this baby. Fully loaded 802a minus the orange seats, every option other than that. 84,000 miles, mostly highway miles to and from Arkansas. Excellent condition. Always clean and maintained religiously (OCD). All stock, never modded, never ragged on.
Comes with Ford ESP 100K warranty.
I have both sets of keys, the brochure and original window sticker. Can throw in a couple extras like smoked rain-guards, 160* thermostat, xtra spare tire and custom Raptor sun-shade.

$55,000 FIRM - No less

Just installed at 80K - All work done at Texas Motorworx. New KO2 tires and tpms sensors, New mud-flaps, New 2020 bead-lock wheels that I had sandblasted and freshly powder-coated a custom Crystal Grey to match the flares/trim perfectly, New black gorilla lug-nuts and upgraded to New 2020 Fox Live-Valve shocks. She rides like a new truck now! I did all of this with the intentions of keeping it forever.

It books for $53-$58K and that DOESN'T take into consideration the Ford ESP warranty that comes with or all the new parts/suspension just installed. I spent around $5,000 on that alone. Just serviced at the dealer. Fresh oil change, fluids, etc. Ready to go, rides like a dream!

$55,000 FIRM - NO LESS

THANK YOU!!!

CFC3B15A-9B12-47A1-B1A9-61E667EBFFFC_1_201_a.jpeg
tempImage2egorA.jpg
tempImageuzecvI.jpg

tempImage8jC1eN.jpg
tempImageZ9fLmw.jpg

Last edited: