2017 Velociraptor Hennessey performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Senior

Reaction score
When I subscribed to this forum, I immediately began receiving negative comments and thus limited my activity, review, and imput. I’m wondering how many members will toss their crap at this response? I wonder if some members feel and better by making negative or attacking comment towards another of his fellow members, While hiding behind their computer.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Like any place on the internet, you need to sift through the BS. Some of the posts I am sure that you are talking about are due to a few different factors. Some of the recent posts are by known scammers or people that join here to flip a truck for a quick buck. They add no value to this site. Others posts are people giving others a hard time which can be taken out of context on the internet.

Most of the active members here would drive hours to help out if asked by someone that is having a hard time. Those conversations are usually in a PM so few know about it.