2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SirCrush32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reason I was asking cause I have LS3 Heads and Cam with an array of other stuff I took off my 2012 Camaro 2SS before I sold it. Be nice to find some use for it again.

OP
OP
Sitdown

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP does your G8 have the 6.2 Motor in it? If so I could be interested in it.

It's the 6.0L not 6.2 that was only the GXP.

Yes, 6.0 L76, Kaiser hit this with his summation. GXP has LS3, but that car is in a whole different price bracket ;)

Nice looking car. If it had another pedal, it would be tough to pass up. I am still searching for a CTS Wagon

Great minds! A Thunder Grey CTS-Vagon is one of my contenders (c63 wagon is too new right now :/ )

SirCrush32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, 6.0 L76, Kaiser hit this with his summation. GXP has LS3, but that car is in a whole different price bracket ;)

It is in another price bracket. Its the only car Pontiac got right minus the FireBird.

Great minds! A Thunder Grey CTS-Vagon is one of my contenders (c63 wagon is too new right now :/ )

C63 wagon is nice, but too small. I almost pulled the trigger on E63 Wagon. I really want one of those.

OP
OP
Sitdown

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was already looking at the LSA swap now, picked up its successor SS

Car sold, put back to stock so any G8 owners looking for parts ( @KaiserM715 ) PM me, several items are getting carried over to the new car.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was already looking at the LSA swap now, picked up its successor SS

Car sold, put back to stock so any G8 owners looking for parts ( @KaiserM715 ) PM me, several items are getting carried over to the new car.

Let me know what you got incase I can sweet talk the wife into "improving" her car. LOL

Thinking of asking my guys at MRT to set up their SS exhaust for the Pontiac. Probably leave the car with them for a few days later this month so they can do some R&D

http://www.shopmrt.com/product-p/92s000.htm