2 Sets of 5 each Gen 3 Beadlock capable wheels and more wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ocbuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve got two sets of (5 each) of the Gen 2 raptor Gen3 beadlock capable wheels. One set with TPMS and one set without. $1350 with the TPMS and $1250 without for each set.

Location is in SoCal.

I also have a Gen1 brand new Special Edition wheel and tire that was the spare. Never used. $300

I’ll be posting up pics of a set of Gen 1 beadlock capable wheels just need to get them out to photograph. I have two sets of these with custom painted rings. One set with tires one without.

Also have a set of Gen 2, Gen 2 rings. All off my trucks when I upgraded and for some reason I girded them.

Pick up in SoCal.

I’ll update pics of the others tomorrow but here are the Gen 3 wheels.

03bba6f32b4508cecadd49f496274cbc.jpg

febfff1d4862e9a004daa2d64f229ec8.jpg

15d802005c56b2a47e6c03acd4116fd7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have the official true beadlock rings for the Gen 2? In other words the ones sold by Ford Performance at about $100 each?
If so, and you have a good price, I'd like to further inquire.

Truckasaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the ask. I only have one set and I'm keeping my true beadlock rings for when my 2020 arrives.

Just curious, what are your plans? True beadlocks generally imply heavy off road use. Heavy off road use generally implies modified suspension. Stock wheels have far too much backspacing for almost any aftermarket UCAs.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think he means Gen3 of the Beadlock wheels since there are 3 basic styles Gen1 and 2 styles on Gen2s. Gen1 had 2 versions only difference was the color of the beauty rings same wheel style for both.

OP
OP
Ocbuckeye

Ocbuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll ship on Someone else’s dime. Cost of shipping and materials.

I’m keeping the beadlock rings and a set of wheels whichever set doesn’t sell last. I have a Roush off-road that I’m setting up for my son and we like to do some off-roading here up near Tahoe. They will go on it.

The wheels are the 3rd version of beadlock capable wheels. I also have two sets of the first gen wheels, one with tires and one without. And as stated a single 2014 special edition wheel/tire that was the spare, still brand new.

No loose wheels, no extra wheels and nothing to split outside of the one SE tire and wheel.

Thanks again for the interest. I’m having some difficulty getting into the garage to get pics of the wheel faces but will update soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious, what are your plans? True beadlocks generally imply heavy off road use. Heavy off road use generally implies modified suspension. Stock wheels have far too much backspacing for almost any aftermarket UCAs.
Yep, as much as I love these wheels, my Icon UCA's wont allow it. I need more spacing than the stocks have. Sucks.....