13/14 HID to LED Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the writeup and video. Wish I had seen this sooner as I have replaced one of the HID bulbs recently with oem and noticed the other one is quite dim compared to the one I replaced. I think that I will give these a try instead of getting another oem bulb. Good find.

OP
OP
yoopercharged

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the writeup and video. Wish I had seen this sooner as I have replaced one of the HID bulbs recently with oem and noticed the other one is quite dim compared to the one I replaced. I think that I will give these a try instead of getting another oem bulb. Good find.
Hope they work well for ya! I did have to warranty claim one of the bulbs in the first month but they've been trouble free since.

phat_raptor

Reaction score
I have a set of Morimoto MLED 2.0 in my raptor. Stock HIDs were dim at best even with new bulbs. I had raptoretrofit install them and they are bright, nice cutoff and wide pattern.

mwaite09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had mine for 2 months and wow, they are brighter the upgraded HID I had. I did have a “A” both bulbs came in but only one worked. I let them know and they sent me a replacement within a couple days. Great customer service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc