Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if I ad the spring to my truck on mid perch, does it still ad the stress on my front end that running top perch would?

That is a good question. It has been discussed in the thread about the Gieser Bros springs. There are guys who have had them at mid perch (top perch equivalent height) for lots of miles and claim no issues at all. I would imagine that it would depend on how hard you are on your truck. I think that's a slight bit risky, but I've heard positive things.

One good thing that I've heard is that the Gieser Bros spring at mid still ride very nicely (much better than stock top perch).

@vanilla_gorilla has these springs @ mid, but he drives like a girl! :roflJest:

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not for a Raptor but we just got some wheels for a sema truck. 26x16! These trends are getting ridiculous, 40's on 26's this year... 42's on 28's next year?

Attachments

• IMG_9090.jpg
    IMG_9090.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 183

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Aaaaand no rubbing at all :crazy:

Haha! I dig the white lettering on a white raptor, post pics when mounted.

How is the noise with those coopers? Did you come from stock tires.

I ran the Cooper's (35's) on my truck for about 20k before I traded them for some Mud Grappler 37's. The Coopers were noticeably quieter. Grappler's ride better, but of course they do have more tire.