Zombiekiller's "Donkey" build up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stay strong bro! These trucks are nothing more than a pile of mechanical nuts and bolts. But losing your loved one is beyond comprehension. The F-250 is looking good. In true Zombiekiller form you maxed it out. When the Raptor is sorted out, please post some media of it.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your wife! Prayers!!
Yes RMB was different to work with to say the least. I had my issues with my motor but have since worked them out on my own with the help from Goosetuned. Fingers crossed it can hang in for a lot longer.
The SD is fire!! Love it!!
LS are great and i have a 408 in my jeep JK build. Fun and easy to work on. You have an idea of what LS you would want?
Any leaks on the next donor?

OP
OP
zombiekiller

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your wife! Prayers!!
Yes RMB was different to work with to say the least. I had my issues with my motor but have since worked them out on my own with the help from Goosetuned. Fingers crossed it can hang in for a lot longer.
The SD is fire!! Love it!!
LS are great and i have a 408 in my jeep JK build. Fun and easy to work on. You have an idea of what LS you would want?
Any leaks on the next donor?
no leaks until maybe when i get started. All I'll say is that it will be a longer term project that will hopefully end in my dream prerunner.

As for what LS, I'll pretty much go to the motor builder that I have in mind, Give them HP and Tq goals, along with my needs as far as durability, then let them do the job that they're experts in. To me, details are less important than outcomes.

TrailRunner

Reaction score
Just catching up with this thread... I'm so sorry for your loss! The thought of some shady businesses taking advantage of your grief to make a buck really makes my blood boil.

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. I have heard that RMB is not to be dealt with under any circumstances. Shady business dealings.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I know of 2 guys that are owed money.
IDK how good your intel is and how well you know these guys, or know of them; nor do I know or have I dealt with RMB. My only point in asking is this:

if it’s verifiable, definitely worth mentioning because we don’t want an FRF getting burned. OTOH, it’s important that the facts be accurately portrayed.