GEN 2 Zero Offset Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CWBROWN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Have any of the guys with Gen2 Raptors upgraded wheels and tires yet? I have a set of ADV.1 wheels I am taking off my Gen1. I am trying to figure out if 35x12.5x20 tires mounted to a 20x10 wheel with a zero offset with cause any rubbing issues?? I am running Nitto M/T tires. I know from the threads all the talk about there being no perch adjustment. Just trying to see if theses wheels will fit the "stock" suspension.

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Have any of the guys with Gen2 Raptors upgraded wheels and tires yet? I have a set of ADV.1 wheels I am taking off my Gen1. I am trying to figure out if 35x12.5x20 tires mounted to a 20x10 wheel with a zero offset with cause any rubbing issues?? I am running Nitto M/T tires. I know from the threads all the talk about there being no perch adjustment. Just trying to see if theses wheels will fit the "stock" suspension.

Check the Gen 2 exterior forum. There's a thread on aftermarket wheels there. [emoji1417]

DJE

Reaction score
Does anyone know what kinda offset the factory wheels have?

Jusaur

Reaction score
Thanks for your answer.
In more detail.
If I want 20 inch wheels without any suspension modifications, what are the max. Wheel/tire combo I can buy without rubbing.
Thanks very much for your help.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know a bunch of people running a +1 offset (same as 0 basically) with no issues. I will be running 9" wide wheels with a +1 offset also. No problemo.

Sid-X

Reaction score
Something to consider. I went from stock offset to 0 offset Method Standards on my G1. I often drove my truck hard off-road and never had any rubbing but my first run on gravely BLM roads I came home with ton of rock chips because they stuck out like an inch farther. My black paint looked like a star field in one run. I went with XD RG1s on my G1 which are closer to stock offset at 25. You may consider some paint protection like XPel or mud guards I you are worried about chips at all.

Kong Newton

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm in the same boat. Have a 18' gen 2 looking to put 20" wheels. Can any give me some good suggestions on offset and will 35x12.5x20 cause rubbing? Thank you