Your Raptor and It's Alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Csavidge01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP: those are pretty detailed adjustments, the F150 Kit looks like a great addition to ensure the adjustments are back in spec.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How’s everyone’s alignment been?? Straight as an arrow? :banana-mario:

The legend returns! Welcome back, and what great timing. I am getting an alignment done this Friday, actually.

You are definitely right about hard braking being what knocks it out...all my offroading doesn't phase the truck, but having to slam on my brakes on the road has knocked me out again.

I have a few questions if I may take advantage of your knowledge. I assume getting correct specs outside of using a machine is pretty much impossible, right, so no DIY? Is tack welding to lock in the alignment a bad idea or should I just get the cam kit and mark it? Finally, what should I have the camber bolts and toe nuts torqued to?

Thanks for all the info you've shared, it has been very helpful.

SJC8713

Full Access Member
Reaction score
low perch w/ eibachs. Couldnt do any better than -1.5 camber. Factory UCAs.

I previously bought heim UCAs on my last vehicle to be able to adjust my alignment and lock it is. There should be enough adjustment in a heim UCA to correct my camber, right? Before i spend the money i figured i'd ask.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok, i read through half of this. but 52pages....... @pirate air you mentioned thrust angle on your original post but not a fix for it. is there a fix for the rear thrust angle? or anyone know what to do to make it better?IMG_20220810_224015.jpg

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, i read through half of this. but 52pages....... @pirate air you mentioned thrust angle on your original post but not a fix for it. is there a fix for the rear thrust angle? or anyone know what to do to make it better?
Only things I know to check on these smaller trucks is your spring/shackle bushings and to make sure your spring center bolts are in the same position on both sides of the axle.

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pirate Air...If there is a God that is in charge with Raptors...HE is definitely your FRIEND !
Thank you A LOT !