Your Raptor and It's Alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Pep,
If you decide to do it I have a hydraulic spring compressor and air tools. I agree that removing the coilovers will be easier in the long run. Planning to do mine as soon as I get it home. Will add the camber kit at the same time.

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pep,
If you decide to do it I have a hydraulic spring compressor and air tools. I agree that removing the coilovers will be easier in the long run. Planning to do mine as soon as I get it home. Will add the camber kit at the same time.

Hey 'Bolt, that is a very generous offer, I am on the fence for sure right now.
A good friend of mine owns A-N-T tire and he lets me use his rack but I don't always feel comfortable taking up space in his shop so I just may hit you up. BTW, if you have spent much time at PIR you may have seen them out there, Trackside is their gig, doing slicks and so forth on race days.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Hey 'Bolt, that is a very generous offer, I am on the fence for sure right now.
A good friend of mine owns A-N-T tire and he lets me use his rack but I don't always feel comfortable taking up space in his shop so I just may hit you up. BTW, if you have spent much time at PIR you may have seen them out there, Trackside is their gig, doing slicks and so forth on race days.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

I have used them at PIR years ago. I mostly used Warren the Good Year guy as I was under contract with GY. Haven't been a regular at PIR in quite a few years. We likely know some of the same people.

No worries on the perch change. Open offer. I haven't done a Raptor yet but have done a bunch of Toyotas with coilovers. Can't be much different. It's an easy DIY so I hate to see someone pay to have it done.

saleen970

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really good write up, I have done many alignments on drag car chassis & still learned some.

Ricky Bobby

Reaction score
Seriously, thank you. I just stuffed the front a little and had it aliened but still goes left a little. now i have half a chance talking withe the alignment guy

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any feedback on if this kept your alignment from moving after some off road fun? I have only done 100 miles off road and have noticed that my steering wheel is off center. Need a more robust way of maintaining my alignment.

Comments/suggestions?

OP
OP
pirate air

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel the camber/caster kit does help keep the lower control arm adjustments in place. So far since installing them, every time I knock my alignment out, just the toe is out, unlike before where the arms had always moved. My next step is tie rod up grades like Outlaw sells.