Xpel Stealth in South Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deadlast

Reaction score
Finally got my 2023 Oxford White Raptor and I’m looking to put a Stealth wrap on the truck, can anyone recommend someone in the Boca Raton, FL area that knows what they’re are doing? I’m very particular.

Also, an idea of a fair price would be helpful.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s amazing how much these shops charge, and still have high demand. I mean a roll of XPEL, which can do a whole trick, only costs about $1400. So they make about $8500 in labor at $10000. There are shops in Vegas quoting $12,500-$15000. Absolutely retarded when you can do a full custom repaint for less than half of that amount when/if the time comes to repair chips and scratches.

SDR581

Reaction score
I live in PA...but XPEL stealth for a normal car starts at $8K. Regular XPEL Plus 8 was $6K for the whole truck. I ended up going with the full front for just over $2K.

Its the skill of the installer that matters most. The one I used did top notch work and has won competitions across the globe.