WTB: 2011 Raptor supercrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTWannabe

Reaction score
Looking to buy a 2011 Raptor 6.2L supercrew in molten orange with the orange accented interior. Looking for it to be fully loaded with navigation, would rather not have tailgate step or any other options in the bed. Fatory graphics packages would be a plus. Let me know if you know of any for sale.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
S

SVTWannabe

Reaction score
Thanks for the link, I saw this one and it is a little above what I would like to spend and it doesn't have the interior I like. Just wondering if there are any supercrews out there with the orange interior and navigation. They seem pretty hard to find.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are roughly 50 orange Raptors on Autotrader and the link I sent you was the only one that has a nav.

Thanks for the link, I saw this one and it is a little above what I would like to spend and it doesn't have the interior I like. Just wondering if there are any supercrews out there with the orange interior and navigation. They seem pretty hard to find.