WSI spankin' new behind the grill mount install.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Theproperedneck

Theproperedneck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are currently in production if you call him up he'll hook you up. The pioneers have the flood lense installed and man they are bright.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are currently in production if you call him up he'll hook you up. The pioneers have the flood lense installed and man they are bright.

They are bright. Both setups looked good at snoball.

Although personally I'd go with spot behind the grill. The grill already diffuses the light enough.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whelen lights will come with lenses to do spot, flood or combination. You don't have to choose just change if you want. I would agree with Joe just leave them as spot behind the grill.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
0 it runs fine

What ambient temps have you run it in so far? I am sure there is some reduction in air flow as there is when other lights are run behind the grill. There is a lot more metal in this set up then a normal grill mounted light bar. It looks very nice but I fear that in the heat of the summer the radiator and other coolers will run hotter then without.

I like it just wondering.