Winter Front for Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why is the 2013 test mule running 2010/11 rims????

I don't think it's the actual test mule but some might argue that it's for "camouflage..."

A redesigned rim isn't really something that needs to be tested out, and if they tossed new wheels on it, it'd ruin the "surprise" of the unveiling of any new updates. So yeah it's for "camouflage".

Although for the question "why not just run regular rims, not mismached 2010/2011 rims up front and 2012 rims out back, and the spares no less?". That I have no idea, but why when they do camouflage wraps do they make it crazy eye catching patterns? I understand some of it is to hide changes in body curves, but for some things, if they didn't put any camo on them at all, they'd just drive around unnoticed. When the slap the crazy camo on, everybody grabs their cameras lol. So part of it probably is for attention and to generate some interest...."hey customers...check this out, we got some top secret sneaky squirrel shit going on, bet you wish you knew!"