Window Stickers no longer available?

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Hey, folks!

I've reached out to my contacts, and they're still looking into this. For now, though, it looks like the window sticker link is down for most people.

Crystal

Any progress with your contacts? The links still do not work.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Window Sticker

Does anyone here have access to the Ford system that could send me a PDF of my original window sticker? Bought it used, so no sticker. All of the online sites I've used won't bring it up either. If you can do it, let me know and I will PM you the VIN.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know I can buy it, but I'd rather put that money in the tank of the Raptor if possible. I know people at dealers can look up the original window stickers- was hoping someone here could help me out with that.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

I know I can buy it, but I'd rather put that money in the tank of the Raptor if possible. I know people at dealers can look up the original window stickers- was hoping someone here could help me out with that.

I can't remember who but there is a few here that can. Search the forum, there is a thread but can't remember where exactly