GEN 2 Window Deflectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrCheese

Reaction score
I am thinking about putting window deflectors on my 2017 Raptor. Does anyone have any recommendations on a quality product? Or is this just a bad idea ?

I had them on my previous F150 FX4 and they worked great.

D3 SS 3D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my Raptor used in 2019 and it had them already, I think they may have been an accessory option via Ford, check Ford parts.

A3F5AB19-4031-415E-AB4A-C0CA24BDE187.jpeg

BHook

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weather Tech light smoke. If you get the dark smoke tinted ones, you cannot see through them and the greatly increase your A pillar blind spot.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got some cheap ones off of eBay for my old grand Cherokee and liked them just fine but wouldn’t want them on my Raptor. Definitely took time getting used to the increased blind spot.

Rollofire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Grandpa had a set of those on his 1957 Chevy. They looked like hell then and now Im shocked that they still sell em let alone anyone buys them!!!

JAndreF321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought in-trac Goodyear ones on Amazon when I first bought the truck. Summer is the best time to install since they will be more flexible. The in-trac ones are difficult to get into place before the tape sticks…turned out good though.

I bought them because I didn’t have an office at the time and I had to leave my gym bag inside the truck so it needed ventilation even during rainy Washington days. Also…dog ventilation during rainy days. These are a must for me, but I wouldn’t have them for aesthetic reasons.

RubyDaCherry

Reaction score
Ugh, they are the ugliest most retarded looking things ever. Not sure why anyone puts that shit on their truck (or any vehicle for that matter).
Well, I don’t know, it’s just a hunch... but maybe to serve as a rain guard to
keep rain out or to allow you to crack your windows and protect things such as leaves or anything else from falling inside.