Recommendations to purchase OEM parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robbh

Reaction score
Does anyone have recommendations for purchasing Ford OEM parts for a Gen 3 Raptor. I've used Tasca parts, but am looking for other options. I appreciate any good recommendations!

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here’s another.

All of these suppliers have pluses and minuses.

AutoNation has great and helpful phone staff, however shipping is high. I use Tasca as an absolute last resort do their pizz poor to nonexistent customer service and sht attitude if you actually talk to a live person.

OP
OP
R

Robbh

Reaction score
I've had the same experience with Tasca. They use to be solid,,

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Oldfart recommended:

Gotta give credit where it’s due.
Yep, they were very nice, helpful, fair prices, and shipped quick on an alarm motion module, and later with my FP catch can. I also have had enough of Tasca. Years ago they were pretty great, now, not so much. They really like to hose you big time with shipping.

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had good luck with partsforsaleonline.com as weird as it sounds.. it's a dealer out of TX but they have beaten Tasca on price + shipping and good customer service so far.