Shop recommendations? (DC, MD, VA)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted to know if anyone had any recommendations for shops in the DMV area. I live in WV but spend most my time in the DMV where I work and play.

Looking for a good shop to install parts and such. Thanks!

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GT Peace automotive in chantilly did a 4runner build for me and did a great job. They were also the only shop in the surrounding area that could properly road force balance some troublesome nittos for me. Worth a look

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chaos Fab Shop in Winchester. If nothing else you can look at the cool rigs they have our front.ORI in Winchester. Avoid any Trick Trucks shop.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in WV also, probably nearby. Have you done any trails? We’ve only done the Peter’s Mill trail so far, I want to do Flagpole Knob but don’t want to go by myself. Going to do a couple trails around Canaan Valley soon, they don’t look to knarly from YT vids I’ve watched, or is yours a complete garage queen, if so, I understand, I have a Gen 2 for trail duty and a gen 3 garage queen.

Raptured22

Reaction score
Revolution Automotive in Rosedale Maryland. They work on Mustangs mostly but they have worked on Broncos, Raptors, and Rangers. Adam the owner, is a well known tuner as well. One of the best! He tunes for several of the race teams and I think he tunes the Monster Energy Mustang drift cars. I'm in VA and if there is (performance) work I can't handle myself, I'd go there. You can see some of his work on Facebook. (443) 231-5072

DistrictCane

Reaction score
I saw a post on another thread advocating for Maryland Fleet Center in Linthicum Heights.

OP
OP
Luchh224

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in WV also, probably nearby. Have you done any trails? We’ve only done the Peter’s Mill trail so far, I want to do Flagpole Knob but don’t want to go by myself. Going to do a couple trails around Canaan Valley soon, they don’t look to knarly from YT vids I’ve watched, or is yours a complete garage queen, if so, I understand, I have a Gen 2 for trail duty and a gen 3 garage queen.
My gen 3 is in the construction site by my house a couple times a week hooning around. I love having fun with it. Jumped it. Couple months ago and then again like 2 weeks ago. I bought it to drive the thing lol