Wicked Performance News

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys Im extremely sorry to all of you who have been trying to contact us. We lost our sales person and have since been overwhelmed with calls and orders. Due to the large volume of orders we will be stopping production of all wicked performance raptor bumpers. For all of you who have orders they will still be made and shipped. For all of you who already have our products you will still receive support on them if there are any issues. We are in no way going out of business.
We are a custom shop that does work on off road vehicles. We started making raptor parts after we purchased a raptor. We never thought that our bumpers would be so well liked and were not prepared for the shear volume of orders we have been receiving. We are not a mass production facility and can no longer keep up with the orders and the customers vehicles we have in the shop. We never want to sacrifice our quality for volume of products produced.
We will be continuing production on dead pedals and hitches due to the volume of parts we have in stock.
Again we are extremely thankful to all the support you guys have given us and the great feedback we have received. If you have any questions on pending orders or any other questions you have please email me directly at [email protected]. I will respond same day.

Thanks again, and a special thanks to the best raptor forum on the web for all of their support.

Tim

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunate for those of us that haven't been able to get our orders in. But from a business perspective it's probably a wise decision to get caught up and focus on your core product line. In my organization, we call this a "strategic pause."

Good luck! I hope I will someday be able to sport your bumpers on my Raptor.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Thanks for everything Tim, looking forward to when you're caught up!

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well its unfortunate but I am glad to hear u r that busy. Hope to hear u guys get caught up and start making more bad ass parts for us again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

strafe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing like seeing this the day after I put a small order it. Hope you get everything sorted out as you do have top of the line products and I was looking to make larger purchases but will wait until the first order comes through. Hopefully will see my pedal kit soon though.

Last edited:

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please send my pedals if you can! I placed my order 8/3. I figured something was going on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk and a budweiser can

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dang IT! I have a 2013 on order and was planning to order the Urban Assault front bumper as soon I received my Vin. Oh well. I hope you start taking orders again soon.

Some advice, you should continue to take orders and don't charge for it. This way the customer can never get upset. It's when you charge the customer and take forever to deliver when customers go crazy.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
My Urban Assault might be for sale once my 13 arrives for anyone interested. One of a kind...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Urban Assault might be for sale once my 13 arrives for anyone interested. One of a kind...

Well that sure makes me take notice! Your bumper (and awesome installation video :laughing1:) was the reason I started looking at Wicked in the first place. :sunot:

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks again for the support guys. We dont want to sacrafice our quality to increase sales. We do plan on making bumpers again when we can handle the level of production involved. Everyone with orders will receive them. We have the pedal kits back from the laser and they are in powder, so all you guys who ordered them they will be shipped if they havent already. After some discussion we will be taking special orders on bumpers. By special orders I mean we will be making one off individual bumpers. So those of you who want something different and have a lot of special request for how you want your bumper made you can still shoot us an email and we can discuss pricing, options and timeline. We still want to remain a custom fab shop. So if theres an idea you have for a bumper let us know and we can work something out.
We will also be staying active on the forum.To keep everyone updated on whats going on at the shop.