Alcon Rebate at Hammer Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
IMG_0247.jpeg

Alcon Big Brake Kit mail in rebate open until 12/24. Enhance the braking ability of your gen 2 raptor with mail-in rebates available.

Featuring 6 piston calipers and 13.4” rotors, the Alcon kit will provide substantial braking enhancement for your truck giving your truck the stopping powernyou need during the most crital points.

Some vehicles may require aftermarket tie rods that utilize fk rod ends for clearance. We have bundle deals to add tie rods to your system at prices you cant beat.

Ive ran this truck on my gen 2 for over a year putting it through its paces at TRR, short course tracks, and other forms of heavy driving. It was my second favorite mod on my gen 2 personally after leafs and id be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Shoot me a message for information! These are in stock and on sale at hammer performance.