Who's running the BAJA Designs RTL 30?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
That crossed my mind as well, but I can't part ways with the BU cam (which isn't a concern for you OGs)

I have a backup cam too. I figured if I part ways with the tailgate I'll measure it's location and mount it in a similar spot on my bed rack so I'll still have it.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We've seen our friends at Texas Motorworx install the RTL in that setup on multiple trucks, usually trucks with Podium Package. When they go to run the trucks, they pull the tailgates at the events so that the RTL bar is visible (as well as show off the suspension goodies).

Let me know if we can help get y'all set up with any of the RTL bars!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We actually stock the RTL bars. We've been selling quite a few of them so we decided to start stocking them about a month ago. So if you are in the market for one, shoot me a mesasge. Hell... if you are curious to see some videos of the various functions, let me know. I'd be happy to post a video for those curious to see how it works.

It's definitely an interesting bar for a certain crowd. It's not your everyday light bar. It has features you find on baja racers (that's what the different color options are for).

LED Light Bars - Baja Designs Light Bars - Rear Tail Lights - 4x4TruckLEDs.com