Who's been to the Texas Raptor Run?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I think it's been proven, by more than one witness, that you were the lead headshrinker when it 'came' to Madcow's ****** release needs.....

Something about tea-bagging in the RPG RV that same evening, I believe as well???

Jimbo Quote - "I was so drunk that I really don't remember what happened. I know my throat was really sore this morning, though....."

tumblr_mgg2kwEdJA1ryatpyo2_r1_250.gif

OP
OP
southpaw14_2004

southpaw14_2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are those window stickers one time use or can you peel them in one piece and save them for your garage?

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

What @KaiserM715 said. HOWEVER, once you see a photographer, that all goes out the window! :ROFLJest:

Thats another reason for going I would love to have some driving shots of the truck by whoever is taking those pictures. They do a great job. Do they just normally shoot everything or do you have to tell them before hand that your interested?

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Are those window stickers one time use or can you peel them in one piece and save them for your garage?

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Thats another reason for going I would love to have some driving shots of the truck by whoever is taking those pictures. They do a great job. Do they just normally shoot everything or do you have to tell them before hand that your interested?

You can peel them off right away and transfer them to whatever. If you leave them on too long, they won't come off so nice.

They're taking pictures of everything, but you can coordinate/hire them to get you some great pics.

El Memo

Reaction score
Is it that much better of an experience staying onsite with a RV versus at a hotel? I'm having a hard time justifying the rental of $860 (all of the smaller units are gone) + the $90 to reserve a spot onsite. Feedback is greatly appreciated

D

Deleted member 12951

Is it that much better of an experience staying onsite with a RV versus at a hotel? I'm having a hard time justifying the rental of $860 (all of the smaller units are gone) + the $90 to reserve a spot onsite. Feedback is greatly appreciated

If you don't drink then it won't make much difference. But if you do and want to take part in the activities then its wise not to have to drive back to a motel. If you can get a DD then even better. If I go, will most likely tent it.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score

Yes. Trey's food people have coffee brewing and everything ready to go. Well worth it.

If you don't drink then it won't make much difference. But if you do and want to take part in the activities then its wise not to have to drive back to a motel. If you can get a DD then even better. If I go, will most likely tent it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!

Workman

Reaction score
You guys are getting me all hot and bothered about going now...too bad thanks to a lack of time and money, I wont make it this year. 2017 TRR or bust.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

You guys are getting me all hot and bothered about going now...too bad thanks to a lack of time and money, I wont make it this year. 2017 TRR or bust.

So where are you in this?

crewFINAL.jpg