GEN 2 Who is interested in a Whipple Stage 1 Group Buy?

interested in whipple stage1?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

801Ag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone fill me in on how long the truck is out of commission?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Could take up to 1 year for installation. It's quite the process, the entire truck needs to be dismantled down to the frame to access the intercooler.

801Ag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could take up to 1 year for installation. It's quite the process, the entire truck needs to be dismantled down to the frame to access the intercooler.

Cool, guy.

Anyone else know how long they have your PCM?

JeremyFXDWG

Reaction score
Doesn’t it say in the first post they now have a programmer so need to send in your PCM. Your getting smart ass responses because you didn’t bother to read the thread.

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If you install the parts the same day then zero..,. If your like me you will stare at th box of parts wait couple weeks forgot about it then go see it in the garage say oh **** and then install them in the 3hrs it takes

801Ag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn’t it say in the first post they now have a programmer so need to send in your PCM. Your getting smart ass responses because you didn’t bother to read the thread.

I’ve read this thread multiple times. Last I saw, you had to send the PCM in. I went and reread the first post and see now that you don’t have to.

I forget a lot of people on this thread are ********.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

@Toadster Add me to the group buy.

Thanks for getting all this together.

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow - up to 34!

Thank you for putting this together!!!

With the current group buy discount, this is the best value of any mod for this truck you'll ever get.

Intake, intercooler, and handheld programmer with a tune by a reputable company like Whipple for $1400.... No brainer!!

Perfect timing for a Xmas gift to ourselves ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.