Wheel Well Inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORATX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Poor fitmentand hassles with Husky customer service

When I called customer service to report the problem and let them know about the extra work and time expense they said. "We know about the problem". I asked why they didnt contact buyers like me who bought directly from them to advise them to not install and return and they said, "We wait until you call us and then we tell you how to return..."

So, I asked "Why do you request my phone number on the order". Answer:
none. Really poor all the way around.

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's pathetic. Sure you don't want to advertise your mistakes, but if they were to make an attempt to email/call customers...well I know if I went thru the hassle of trying to fit them and got an answer like that they'd have to do a lot to get my business again.
Glad I just sprayed mine. Bedliner can spray and then top coated that with undercoating rubberized spray.

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 cans of rustoleum spray in bed liner and about 1.5 hours of your time. It is so easy, cheap and durable. Jack up the rear, Sand, wipe with alcohol, mask off, and spray 3 coats. Doesn't hide the shocks and takes rock hits like a champ. I can't imagine spending money on these liners

328ef092ca85b085dfc756303455a61c.jpg

but you got black overspray on your shocks! i think less beer more masking might've helped here! ;-)

802Avalanche

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of these waiting to be installed. Box not even opened yet. Early purchaser so I assume they need trimming. Does anyone know if the properly trimmed husky liners still cover the shocks? That's a deal breaker for me. If so, I'll just return them and line x.

RAPTORATX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Husky Liners

They cover almost all the shock. Return them. Dont try to trim yourself, not worth the trouble.

srad711

Reaction score
I called them and they are sending me a new set. I'll look them over before trying again. I almost broke my wheel molding trying to get the first set installed.

I'm not necessarily handy, but I'm also not a complete moron. Nothing should be that difficult.

i had the same problem. Had to trim front and rear both sides. Really pissed me off but i was so far down the road I installed them anyway. Oh and passenger side liner where the shock bump out is has touched the tire. Most likely due to the preload by not trimming enough off the liner.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc