Wheel Poll

Which 20" wheels to put on my deep matte black wrapped Raptor?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huh, ok. I was expecting the tires to blow up over the first bump...

And btw...I think I'll just sell my raptor and get a tundra. It can do all that off-road stuff too...ahuh huh

Last edited:

Spindletop67

Reaction score
Methods look awesome! But I see a ton of them on Raptors. So when it was time to buy, I wanted something different and went with 18" Fuel Trophys. And now I am seeing more of THEM pop up. Either way both Methods and Fuels look great. It's a lot of money to spend- so be firm in your decision whatever route you take. Good luck!

Cant seem to make this pic show rightside up...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423629091073.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423629091073.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 111

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Methods look awesome! But I see a ton of them on Raptors. So when it was time to buy, I wanted something different and went with 18" Fuel Trophys. And now I am seeing more of THEM pop up. Either way both Methods and Fuels look great. It's a lot of money to spend- so be firm in your decision whatever route you take. Good luck!

Cant seem to make this pic show rightside up...

Half way there...

cwickd

Reaction score
I'm looking for tires and need a set badly for my stock wheels so I'm going to break down and get the Goodyear duratracs. Anyone know anything horribly wrong with these?

cwickd

Reaction score
Disregard the price shown on the screen. I was quoted by discount tire $1270 installed. Stock wheel size and tires cone with a 50k mi warranty.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1424457292477.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1424457292477.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 84

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^ excellent tire as long as you don't live in a "hot" environment. They wear in the heat a little premature apparently but nothing outrageous. They will be my next set of snow/winter tires.

Spindletop67

Reaction score
LEEHWCAP, yes they are Atturo M/T's. So far they have been great in mud and the Vegas desert. Ive had them for about 4 months, and still love 'em