Wheel Poll

Which 20" wheels to put on my deep matte black wrapped Raptor?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
131ef6b51d67a722d983800bfb24c4fb.jpg

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the method standards, i like method. All methods dont have to be the same either go out amd get them custom powdercoated if you want to de different. I am just so sick of seeing xd wheels on the trucks around me

OP
OP
seekndestroy

seekndestroy

Reaction score
Notice that all your examples of mods were performance based??? Thats what all major mods to this truck should be based on...get it? Wheels should be the same way...of course I want to like the looks of anything that I do (thats where the personalization comes) BUT the priority of these mods should be performance based. Thats my opinion and pretty sure the opinion of most on here. If your opinion is different, than great, its your truck and your money, your decision.

Like @RDFTS said above...if someone ask for opinions on here, they are going to get the opinions of people on here. Thats what I personally like about this forum. People are respectful, but will help guide you. I agree that not just one manufacturer (such as Methods) are the ONLY way to go or even 17's over 20's...but people are going to give you their opinion. I for one appreciate it.

@seekndestroy...glad to hear that we helped you out with your decision. Again, do what you want but we are trying to help you weigh out all your options. Good Luck Bud.

Thanks man. Alot of good input here. I'm close topulling the trigger. I have a few days. Truck is currently in the shop getting wrapped.

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i get crap on a regular basis from people where i live because i didnt get some 20s and a -24 offset. but at the end of the day i dont care. i can back out of my yard and not rip my fenders off. thats what i love about methods. lighter faster stronger and still look sweet af. best of both worlds

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I personally like the look of more tire on these trucks. But to say 20's can't go offroad seems like a bit of an exaggeration. If 20's can survive what goes on in this video without any issues I'm clearly not doing enough with my 17's lol

Last edited:

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally like the look of more tire on these trucks. But to say 20's can't go offroad seems like a bit of an exaggeration. If 20's can survive what goes on in this video without any issues I'm clearly not doing enough with my 17's lol

Those sure look like 37's on there to me.
37's on 20's have the same rubber as 35's on 17's
35's on 20's...not so much...just saying